After being asked many times about what apps I use and/or how do I get the sounds, I have decided to make a post explaining how I edit the videos and download the sounds!
***Note*** the video demonstrating how I edit the videos and such is blurry but still viewable!
Steps on How to get the sounds:
- First thing you want to do is open two tabs, one with YouTube and the other: http://www.clipconverter.cc/
- Next, find an audio or video that you want to store on your phone, it can be Magic Kingdom Loop, Tomorrowland, anything that you want.
- Copy the link from the YouTube video and then enter it into the Media bar into ClipConverter
- Convert the file to an MP3 file, and then click download.
- When the audio converts and you click download, you will be redirected to a page which you will just exit that tab.
- Finally once the audio downloaded it should open into iTunes!
Here is a video to show you:
How I edit my videos for Instagram
I pretty much use PicPlayPost and Vont from the app store!
- Find a picture and copy a fact about the topic you want to make a sound about.
- Head to PicPlayPost and insert the picture and audio!
- Crop the audio to the piece you want!
- Render the video and then head to Vont!
- Find a font
- Copy the fact onto the picture
- Insert the title
- Shadow it, change the color, do whatever you want to improve the text.
- Save the video
- Post to Instagram!
Check out the video below! Yes it is blurry.