One thing I always have to get on a Disney trip is a Mickey apple. It is mandatory. So I was searching around on Pinterest and found this easy Mickey Caramel Apple pin!
What you will need:
- Chocolate (can be any type)
- Sanitized Scissors
- Popsicle Stick
- Edible Orange Glitter for the Pumpkin color! You can also use any toppings you want!
- Squeeze Bottle
- Melt your caramel down in a pot, or you can possibly find already made caramel apples at your local grocery store!
- Dip you apples into the caramel and let them sit on a pan for 30 minutes or more!
- Here is where I would start melting the chocolate!
- Take two regular sized marshmallows and cut off about 1/3 of the marshmallow!
- The reason for this is because the Marshmallow will act as a glue.
- Place the marshmallows on the apple!
- Try to get the marshmallows 1-1.5 inches apart!
- Dip the apples into the melted chocolate fully including the marshmallows
- Shake the excess chocolate off and immediately start adding your toppings!
- Let it cool
- Take your squeeze bottle and add the left over chocolate in there.
- Finally, now that the apples are cool give the apples a pumpkin make over!
If you want to watch a video on how this process works then click the link!
Make sure to subscribe to them! They make recipes from different shows and Disney parks!